Any review is considered incomplete if it is not tested or reviewed in some broad categories at least. So TorGuard VPN service has been thoroughly tested in all the main categories for its strengths and weaknesses. Some of them are:
1. Security: TorGuard VPN has some robust security measures in place. It masks the IP address and the data with secure encryption. TorGuard has a built-in DNS and IPv6 leak protection. It also has a Tunnel obfuscation feature. This helps in escaping even tough censorship bans.
2. Encryption: TorGuard has lots of options when it comes to encryptions. It gives the user the freedom to choose the preferred encryption methods such as AES 256-bit/ AES 128-bit or Blowfish 128-bit encryption.
3. No Log policy: TorGuard promises not to take or keep a log of any data from its VPN or proxy services. Whatever personal information is provided is strictly used for correspondence purposes only.
4. Netflix & Torrenting: TorGuard will unblock Netflix service only with its paid subscription. An additional monthly fee must be paid, and a dedicated IP address must be purchased to view Netflix. The standard VPN subscription does not allow you to access Netflix. When it comes to Torrenting, it can be considered one of the strengths of TorGuard. It is fully compatible with BitTorrent, uTorrent, Vuze, and more. It also supports port forwarding thereby improving your torrenting file transfer rate.
5. Value for Money: When compared with the services offered, the cost is very economical and seems reasonable. There are lots of options given to customize the service package and you can choose to purchase accordingly. I guest you to get this VPN on torguard black friday sale.