The Danish Energy Association is a non commercial lobby organisation for Danish energy companies. It is managed and financed by its member companies, mainly the electricity companies, and works to secure for them the freest and most favourable conditions for competition and development in order to ensure development, growth and well-being in Denmark.
The Danish Energy Association takes care of its member companies’ interests and thus works to improve conditions and competition among these companies in order to ensure development, growth and well-being in Denmark.
This is done by:
- Regular contact with the government, authorities, commercial and professional organisations and other decision-makers nationally and internationally
- Participation in preparatory work for legislation nationally and within the EU
- Information on sector activities and opinions and open contact with the press and external parties
- Support for members’ individual interests in questions of fundamental importance
- Collection, processing and publication of sector statistics
- Offering courses, conferences and theme days
- Helping with technical, financial, legal and administrative tasks of importance to members